- Own compound offering privacy
- The project has two parking provisions per house and a back yard space.
- Swimming pool and clubhouse with a gym
- Children play area
- Easily accessible to CBD 15KMs away.
- Easily accessible to social amenities like schools
- Internet Connectivity/Telecommunication Mobile phone coverage including GPRS is relatively good throughout the area.
The project is undertaken in two phases; Phase 1, which has 57 units where structures are already completed. Part finishes is also 90% complete and require two months to complete. Two of the units under this phase have been completed and occupied.
This phase of the project is 90% sold with only 8 units remaining arising from withdrawals from clients who were no longer able to continue with the project. The location has witnessed high demand especially due to the ongoing infrastructure improvements in Kiambu County, and its proximity to the Nairobi CBD.
The subject’s neighbourhood is in a growth phase and is experiencing rising property values. The increase in population and rural-urban migration to Nairobi has spilt over to Kiambu County with Kitisuru being a favoured neighbourhood by those looking to set up owner-occupier homes.
This increased population has led to increased demand that has, in turn, led to a rise in property demands and high prices. Kitisuru currently offers a high rate of capital appreciation of up to 18% and rental yield of between 9-13%